Congratulations to Andrew, this is old news but I hadn’t realized it wasn’t posted! The awards will take place on June 10th, just four days away.
AMC’s nominations include:
· Best Drama Series: Breaking Bad
· Best Actor in a Drama Series: Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) and Andrew Lincoln (The Walking Dead)
· Best Actress in a Drama Series: Elisabeth Moss (Mad Men)
· Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Jonathan Banks (Breaking Bad)
· Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Anna Gunn (Breaking Bad)
· Best Reality Series: Small Town Security
This marks the second nomination for Breaking Bad in the Best Drama Series category. In the Best Actor – Drama category, this marks the second nomination for Bryan Cranston for his portrayal of Walter White, with Cranston garnering one win in 2012; and the first nomination for The Walking Dead’s Andrew Lincoln for his portrayal of Rick Grimes.
That provocative question has to be on the minds of Robert Kirkman and his fellow Walking Dead scribes as they head into Season 4 — and get further away from last year’s grisly death of Sarah Wayne Callies’ Lori. (Rumor has it the new season will pick up 4-8 months after Season 3 left off, which would have Rick closing in on his first anniversary as a single dad.)
For his part, Andrew Lincoln is of the opinion that Rick is not quite ready to entertain a new relationship. “I think that there has to be some kind of mourning time,” the actor told TVLine earlier this month just as production on Season 4 was getting underway. “I don’t think he’s able to engage at all on that level at the moment. I wouldn’t rule it out though.”
Mark your calendar The Walking Dead fans! August 27th is the release date for the complete season 3 dvd/blu-ray. Below you can a blurb about it.
The 5-Disc Set will feature 1080p video, a Dolby TrueHD 7.1 soundtrack, and supplements will include: Audio Commentaries; Deleted Scenes; Never-before-seen featurettes; and More!
Also available will be a collectible package featuring the infamous zombie head fish tank as well as a Target exclusive steelbook edition.
More information to follow on what to expect from it coming soon.
TV star Andrew Lincoln praised the work of Barnardo’s visitor centre at HMP Erlestoke, near Westbury, in a recent visit as the charity’s ambassador.
The visitor centre aims to reduce the impact of the ‘hidden sentence’ suffered by children when their father is imprisoned.
It also aims to improve the rehabilitation of offenders by maintaining links with their families.
Mr Lincoln, who stars in zombie series The Walking Dead, said: “This project benefits society as well as offenders, because they are far less likely to reoffend if they’re released to a family who still love them.”
We have a fantastic new design by Megan, hope everyone else likes
Even though there is not a single clip of footage that is available out there at the moment for “The Walking Dead” season 4, that is not stopping any of the cast or crew at the moment from speaking out about just some of what we could be presumably seeing in the episodes ahead.
In the video (which you can see below), the likes of Andrea Lincoln, Lauren Cohan, Norman Reedus, and many more all share a few thoughts on how the upcoming storyline is going to find a way to build over what we have seen thus far, and present a story that is bigger and even more exciting. Want a few specifics? Well, we will do our best to oblige.
1. There will be more of a community feel, as the show is interested now in exploring all of the other survivors that could be out there.
2. The Governor is alive, and despite losing to Rick during this past battle, he is surely not going to be in a position where he gives up at all.
3. Rick will still be dealing with the ramifications of what Carl did at the end of season 3. Is he turning into an adult version of The Governor, or of someone who wants to fight for good? This is a question definitely worthy exploring.
4. Will Glenn and Maggie continue to be a beacon of hope through a difficult time, or will they become eventually swallowed up in the same coat of grief and despair as everyone else?
What do you think about this video? Be sure to share some of your thoughts below, and you can also read some more news when it comes to the “Walking Dead” ratings domination by heading over to the link here.
I have added 12 new stills and 17 behind the scenes.
I have added 253 screencaps from the season finale. What did everyone think? I can’t believe this character died of all the characters I wanted them and Rick to survive.